INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE AUTHORIZATION AGREEMENT FOR PREAUTHORIZED DONATIONS (ACH DEBITS)
Click here to download the authorization form. Completed forms should not be e-mailed for security purposes.
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) Debits are available for U.S. bank accounts only.
- Provide your name, address, e-mail address and phone number in the top section of the authorization form.
- Indicate “Add”, “Change”, or “Delete”, for purpose of this authorization form.
- Complete the financial institution section.
a. For checking accounts: the routing number and bank account number can be found on the bottom of your voided check. The routing number is a 9-digit number unique to each financial institution.
b. For savings accounts, you do not need to attach a deposit slip or any other document from your bank. The authorization form is sufficient.
- Fill-out the amount you would like deducted from your bank account each quarter and the total amount to be deducted. The minimum amount we will deduct from your bank account is $25 per quarter. There is no maximum amount.
- Choose “checking” or “savings”. Select only one.
- Please sign and date the authorization form. We cannot process your donation without your original signature.
- For deductions from checking accounts, attach a voided check to enable us to confirm your account number and transit routing number.
- Once we receive your signed authorization form, we will verify your bank information with your bank. This process will appear as a $-0- debit to your bank account with the description “East-West Center”.
- We will deduct the requested amount from your bank account on the 5th day of the first month of the calendar quarter (January 5th, April 5th, July 5th and October 5th). If the 5th of the month is a weekend or holiday, we will process your deduction on the next bank business day.
- Please mail the completed forms to the address below. Completed forms should not be e-mailed for security purposes.
1601 East-West Road
Honolulu, HI 96848
If you have any questions, please contact Gary Yoshida at 808-944-7196.